Skip To Main Content


There are three methods to obtain transcripts.  This  procedure is used by both Hale and Central.  Cost for transcripts is $5.  If a student owes a previous obligation, it will need to be paid as well.  We keep detailed records of the payment, date, and destination of the mailed transcript so it must to be done through the main office.  
  1. In person:  From 7:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.   Come with payment (cash or online payment),  I.D.  and fill in the request form.  We can either give it to you or mail it.
  2. Mail:   Via. U.S mail include a check or money order payable to West Allis Central High School along with the completed "Authorization for Transcript Release" and picture ID.   Mail to West Allis Central High School, 8516 West Lincoln Avenue, West Allis, WI 53227.
  3. Online:  (credit or debit card only).   It is a simple three step process  authorize release,  provide I.D  and register for payment.  Once all three items are received by the main office, they will be sent out. Follow the Information below:
To use the online procedure, follow the instructions below:
  1. Click Here for the "Authorization for Transcript Release" form.
  2. Complete, save, and print the form. Make a copy of your valid picture ID (Driver's License or State ID) and send to Central  for processing. The "Authorization for Transcript Release" and valid picture ID can be emailed, faxed or sent via. U.S. mail. This information can be found on the form.
  3. Pay for the transcript to complete the process.
To make an online payment, follow the instructions below:
  1. Click here to make an online payment.  
  2. Select 'Online Payments' > Transcript Fees - West Allis Central High School.
  3. After the payment has been confirmed and the form with a picture ID has been received, your transcript will be processed and mailed to the address you have requested on the form. 
Email requests are not acceptable as we need to see a signature.  It is OK for the student to authorize a parent to pick up and pay for the transcript as long as they send a note with the parent with the student's name, the name of the parent who will be picking it up, and provide a copy of their I.D.  The parent would sign the "Authorization for Transcript Release" form and provide their I.D. For questions regarding your transcripts please call (414) 604-3100.